Signed in as:
In this two-week workshop, students will create a paper-based installation inspired by world-renowned contemporary artists. Master papercutter Melanie Kehoss will provide lessons in cut paper technique and guidance in integration of other materials.
Our teacher will help students create intricate designs with foundational skills that will be taught throughout the courses. We will expand our knowledge of the perception of what paper can do to bring it to a three-dimensional space and installation work. This summer program will push students for experimentation with papercut and develop an upper-level understanding in the source material perfect for portfolio work for high school students.
Week 1: July 31 - August 3
Week 2: August 7 - 10
Available at Chantilly location.
Each Week: $320 tuition + $40 material fees*
Class hours: 1:00pm-4:00pm
-$20/week/student if registered before May 14th
-$50/week/student if registered for all 2 weeks before May 14th
Additional weeks registered after May 14 do not receive early discount.
1. Download and complete the registration form (linked button below).
2. Email your completed form to us at email@example.com.
3. Make your payment by clicking here. Please pay at Chantilly.
- There is a $35 cancellation fee if cancelling 1 month prior to the start date of program
- Less than 1 month cancellation, 60% refund
- 1 week prior cancellation, 30% refund
- After the program starts, there is no refund
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLY AT CHANTILLY LOCATION