Signed in as:
This program provides experimentation with balsa wood and other media in the construction of three-dimensional sculpture. Emphasis on bringing vision and concept to a 3D space.
Students will develop their art making and planning skills while practicing material explorations. Students during the summer will complete pieces that would be used as portfolio work for college admissions as these courses will push students to enhance their skills in mixed media and designing within multimedia.
This class is open to all high school students as well as middle school students who are at levels of 300+ at US Arts Center. This class is only available at our Fairfax location.
The course is extremely useful for:
- visual art majors
- design majors (e.g. fashion, interior, industrial, architecture)
- engineering, construction, or ergonomics majors
- any student who wants to show a variety of work in their portfolio and to show their understanding of 3D elements
Week 1: June 19 - 22
Week 2: June 26 - 29
Available at Fairfax location.
Each Week: $320 tuition + $40 materials fee*
Class hours: 9:30am-12:30pm
-$20/week/student if registered before May 14th
-$50/week/student if registered for all 2 weeks before May 14th
Additional weeks registered after May 14 do not receive early discount.
1. Download and complete the registration form (linked button below).
2. Email your completed form to us at email@example.com.
3. Make your payment by clicking here. Please pay at Fairfax.
- There is a $35 cancellation fee if cancelling 1 month prior to the start date of program
- Less than 1 month cancellation, 60% refund
- 1 week prior cancellation, 30% refund
- After the program starts, there is no refund
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLY AT FAIRFAX LOCATION